How to add an Artist to WordPress
1. In the admin panel sidebar on the left you will see “Portfolio” when hovering over you will see an option “Add New” Click Add New.
2. Inside the big white text box you will enter the shortcode: masterpiece_artist id=”#” The “#” inside the shortcode is where our Artist ID goes. Copy the shortcode and place “[” and “]” around the shortcode making it look like this: http://puu.sh/hngd1/5525978db4.png
3. Remove the Pound Sign “#” and to the left you will see a list of artists names and ID’s. This is the number you will need to place inside the shortcode and replace “#” above to match which artist you want with the correct ID number.
4. Scroll down a little bit and below the big white text box you will see “Portfolio Type” and a dropdown default says “Image”. Click the dropdown and select SLIDER.
5. Scroll down a little more and look for “Portfolio single layout” and another dropdown default says “Default Style”. Click the dropdown and select PAGE BUILDER STYLE.
6. Once you have those options in and the shortcode with the correct artist ID number you can click publish and you are good to go!